Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hmmm...

January 05, 2017 11:00AM
dzrams
Yeah, the fact that zero offensive players have been hits while many of the D players have been is near proof to me that the coaching is the issue.

What are the chances that a scouting staff can't draft ANY good offensive players when most of the defensive players drafted are good or at least solid contributors? Mind boggling.

I've had to look twice at some of your posts lately, they seem somewhat uncharacteristic of a previous pattern.

Or it could be ME.

In any event how about the notion that the evaluation process on the offensive side has been lacking.

You know can't really coach Havenstein into having quicker feet, or lateral agility.

You can't really coach a player into developing good hands. Its why DB's are wanna be wr's with bad hands.

Can you coach Tavon taller and Keenum taller so you open up more patterns on the field?

Can you coach a dumb player smart? Maybe, but its a longshot.

How many wr coaches must a team go through before they realize it ain't the wr coach?

The problem is in the evaluation process. You wanna know how I know?

Because when the Rams were rumored to be signing Jeff Fisher, I said he would bring an undisciplined team, competitive on defense with a lousy offense.

That after his main man died in Tenny he was all over the place with coordinators on offense.

And that's exactly what happened.

And it was all based on history.

It ain't the shoes.

Best,
Laram
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I Snead Help with a Couple of Questions:

Ram Fan Teacher663January 05, 2017 09:43AM

Re: I Snead Help with a Couple of Questions:

tonyde330January 05, 2017 09:47AM

Re: I Snead Help with a Couple of Questions:

Rams43297January 05, 2017 10:32AM