Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'd give Fisher 1 more year...

November 28, 2016 10:22AM
Now, we have a young QB and a good RB...and I think the QB is the missing piece. Unfortunately, he was not ready to play for 9 games. I'm curious with Goff's experience the next 5 games and an off-season in the same system...what would happen next year. Any new HC hire would teach new systems and maybe even need new players for those systems...so I take change as a big deal for a team. There's no nuance in football! I'd fire Demoff, Snead, GW, Fassel too btw...clean sweep!
Those other Ram coaches have been poisoned by Fisher and are extremely contagious. winking smiley
Real life is B&W...not gray at all. Yep, completely facetious on that last sentence. lol winking smiley

As for playing sports, the writer doesn't understand what he was saying...he was talking like a FF nerd who doesn't know how people work together and that players are not robots...they're humans. It was an article from the hip. imo

As for TG and what he said about "playing like punks"...he meant you play hard even when there is no hope to win.
Never giving up. THAT is the spirit of what I'm talking about!!! That was SJ for years on a hopeless team...
as a player one constantly has to fight frustration to be present for the next play and have a chance at winning THAT play.
To me, if our team lays down and loses when things go sideways...I'm done with whomever is the HC...he's dead to me if the team quits on him. I'll have no problem firing Fisher this during the season if they QUIT on him and stop playing hard. Right now, I feel like a might have seen a glimpse of that for a few plays on defense in the 4th Qtr only....but I might have been wrong. That is why the next 5 games are very pivotal to me...if our team doesn't play HARD....I'm done with Fisher like most everyone here. If they play hard, I'd re-sign him to one prove it year in 2017 season. If he goes south, I'd hire a new HC and he'd have 1season before opening our new stadium in 2019.

sorry if I typed to much...I've had too much coffee this am!! lol

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bonsignore: Rams need a wake-up call and fast

RamBill1120November 27, 2016 04:15PM

Fisher not a dead man walking yet

9er8er407November 27, 2016 07:01PM

Yup, it's nuts...

max396November 27, 2016 08:18PM

Hilarious! Has this VinnyB ever played sports?

SunTzu_vs_Camus357November 28, 2016 07:42AM

Re: Hilarious! Has this VinnyB ever played sports?

zn340November 28, 2016 07:58AM

Is that relevant?

sanfRAM280November 28, 2016 08:01AM

OK...guess I got my answer, Sun. ;) (nm)

sanfRAM519November 28, 2016 10:09AM

I'd give Fisher 1 more year...

SunTzu_vs_Camus272November 28, 2016 10:22AM

Thanks...

sanfRAM273November 28, 2016 10:29AM

Re: For the love of God, please no

RamsFanSinceLA251November 28, 2016 01:06PM

I'd like to see Fisher...

JamesJM251November 28, 2016 01:17PM