Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hilarious! Has this VinnyB ever played sports?

November 28, 2016 07:42AM

The Rams will be fortunate to get to 5-11 the way the rest of the schedule shapes up.
Sadly, the players are settling right in.
Not in an unprofessional, lack of caring sort of way. Far from it, actually. Despite the losing and the frustration and the disappointment, the Rams remain as heedful, committed and un-splintered as ever. No finger pointing going on here at all.
But that's just it.
There's a fine line between remaining bounded to each other and the cause and being a little too accustomed and accepting of the circumstances.

HUH?!
".... a fine line between remaining bounded to each other and the cause....
and being a little too accustomed and accepting of the circumstances
"

So, Vinny wants more emotion from the players to really show how much they care. Anyone want an emotional brain surgeon working on them?
Anyone want a cop with a fiery temper to pull you over?!
How about a super emotionally hyped-up pilot trying to crash-land in the Hudson River?!
Emotion has it's place...but it's controlled emotion that makes it a positive or negative in a situation.

Anyone know how hard it is to keep a team together and hopeful with things not goin well???
It's very hard. In fact, a great test of character...that's why sports are wonderful tests for life. imo

This Vinny guy writes from his gut emotions and it shows. imo
Emotions have little to no place in reporting or sports. Emotions swing every which way and are irrational a good portion of the time.
Fisher says don't get too happy in winning or too low in losing. The Taoist middle path...is how to stay in control, motivated to work hard...
it doesn't not mean you are "accepting losing".
Emotions actually cloud your ability to compete EVERY play and you get caught up with previous plays or mistakes and can never take the current play evenly cuz yer lost in the last play.

Look, Stan will fire or re-sign Fisher after this year...I dunno which...but the players are doin very well hanging in there with each other and not shaming/blaming eachother every game.

"L'audace, l'audace. Toujours l'audace!"
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bonsignore: Rams need a wake-up call and fast

RamBill1120November 27, 2016 04:15PM

Fisher not a dead man walking yet

9er8er408November 27, 2016 07:01PM

Yup, it's nuts...

max397November 27, 2016 08:18PM

Hilarious! Has this VinnyB ever played sports?

SunTzu_vs_Camus357November 28, 2016 07:42AM

Re: Hilarious! Has this VinnyB ever played sports?

zn341November 28, 2016 07:58AM

Is that relevant?

sanfRAM280November 28, 2016 08:01AM

OK...guess I got my answer, Sun. ;) (nm)

sanfRAM519November 28, 2016 10:09AM

I'd give Fisher 1 more year...

SunTzu_vs_Camus273November 28, 2016 10:22AM

Thanks...

sanfRAM274November 28, 2016 10:29AM

Re: For the love of God, please no

RamsFanSinceLA251November 28, 2016 01:06PM

I'd like to see Fisher...

JamesJM251November 28, 2016 01:17PM