Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What I need to see tonight from the Rams

August 20, 2016 04:56AM
I think most important is to get Pharoh Cooper and Mike Thomas and Duke Williams the rookie WRs in the mix.
Last week we saw Tyler Higbee go a long ways to establish himself as the best TE on the roster. We saw Nelson Spruce make his case as that dependable slot receiver.

Pharoh Cooper dropped a huge pass from Goff last week and he knows it. Mike Thomas had a horrible game and dropped at least 3 catcheable passes and he knows it.

They both know that they cannot afford to drop passes.

Duke Williams needs to be targeted more and given an opportunity to show us what he can do.

The 1st team both offense and defense need to come out on fire tonight. Dallas effing kicked their assess last week when it was 1's against 1's. I know it is only preseason but the Rams cannot have that happening.

The Rams starting secondary really needs to show up tonight as well. I'm hoping Troy Hill and EJ Gaines get turns with the 1st unit.

All the positive things we saw last week from the Rams need to continue. The offense was probably the hero of the game as it scored 4 strait TDs One rushing and 3 passing. If the Rams had that kind of production last season they would have been a playoff team.

Would love to see all 3 QBs have strong outings tonight. Sean Mannion may be the pleasant surprise of this camp. If he continues to shine and play strong the Rams are going to have a tough decision.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What I need to see tonight from the Rams

GreatRamNTheSky839August 20, 2016 04:56AM

Re: What I need to see tonight from the Rams

oldschoolramfan420August 20, 2016 05:49AM

Rams43302August 20, 2016 07:29AM

IowaRam442August 20, 2016 11:12AM

Re: Coop needs to show tonight

merlin407August 20, 2016 03:03PM