Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who stood out for you? Good or Bad

August 14, 2022 04:05AM
The obvious player is McCutcheon but other than him, who made you notice them? Good or bad.

I thought Perkins looked good. He made some progress playing "within the pocket" since last year. That was good to see! He showed some good patience and when he did run, he looked a little elusive. I think I like Perkins mobility better than the Wolf's.

At this point the only thing the Wolf has an advantage over Perkins in is experience but since we most likely lose if either guy has to play, give me the guy with more potential so he can get that "experience" he needs.

I thought Bruss looked pretty good too. They moved him around a bit and he didn't look overwhelmed. He looked like he belongs in the NFL. I am sure our coaches will have this kid ready to go whenever we may need him. Depending on how fast he learns it could be sooner than later.

He did get over powered a few times. Not sure if it was technique or just unsure of what he needed to do for his assignment and was caught off guard. If he can some more muscle...watch out!

Dicker the Kicker looked ok. Nothing special but he didn't make any mistakes, had some nice punts and his hang time seemed ok. It's tough to come in and replace a guy like Hekker. The bar has been set pretty high at that position.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who stood out for you? Good or Bad

Ramsdude569August 14, 2022 04:05AM

Re: Who stood out for you? Good or Bad

Rams43171August 14, 2022 06:30AM

Barf33182August 14, 2022 07:33AM

PSJRam167August 14, 2022 07:57AM

Barf33199August 14, 2022 08:12AM