Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rewatched the Cards game and here are a few things I missed when watching live…

December 16, 2021 08:30AM
Stafford was superb. As others have said, he’s a Jekyll and Hyde QB. Monday night he was in a zone and would want few do overs.

Shelton played pretty darned well. Is he a UFA this offseason?

Rams need to extend Boom. It’s a no brainer.

We need to reinforce our TE room. This should be a high priority this offseason even if Mundt is back.

Okay, OBJ has won me over. The dude is a legit WEAPON paired with Stafford, Kupp, and Jefferson. Don’t know if he’s gonna be affordable but, if so, and after Woods returns this WR would be scary good. And deep.

Michel was a great signing. Without his running style I don’t like to think where this O would be today.

What a front 6 we have on D and with really good depth rotation, as well. Time and again they stuffed the run and still got 26 pressures on Murray. Truly impressive and a team strength.

Gaines is very easy to root for. No quit in that young man and we still don’t know how high is his ceiling. Can’t wait to find out. He’s making SJD look more and more expendable, huh?

Miller contained Murray on his side all night long. Wish I could say the same for Floyd and Hollins on the other side. They kept making the same mistakes time after time and Murray sure punished them for it. That’s a big hole in Floyd’s game and I hope he fixes it before we face Wilson on Sunday.

Kudos to the scout that pounded the table for Ernest Jones. That scout was WAY ahead of the rest of the league. What a value pick!

DW actually played even better than I thought, originally. Morris kinda unleashed him and it paid dividends. ‘Course, maybe it’s simply because he’s more healthy now.

I see CB as a big offseason need. I’m assuming that DW will leave and the jury is still out on Rochell as to whether he’s capable of starting opposite Ramsey next year.

Safety is a need next offseason, also. I had thought that we were deep but I was wrong. Gotta do better than Rapp and Scott back there. The better QB’s can just eat either alive.

I could nitpick a few calls by McVay and/or Morris, but hey. I thought that they both did yeoman’s work given the late shorthandedness. So, kudos to both.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rewatched the Cards game and here are a few things I missed when watching live…

Rams43565December 16, 2021 08:30AM

Jekyll and Hyde QB... I'm not onboard with this yet...

JamesJM211December 16, 2021 08:52AM

OBJ

CROMWELL21192December 16, 2021 09:18AM

Re: OBJ

BerendsenRam116December 16, 2021 10:40AM

Shelton

AlbaNY_Ram148December 16, 2021 09:19AM

The 49ers and Cardinals both signed and cut Shelton

Rams Junkie151December 16, 2021 01:45PM

Re: Leonard Floyd

RamsFanSince69219December 16, 2021 10:28AM

Murray at 5'10" trying to throw over 6 ft 5+5⁄8 Floyd w/ 4.6 speed

Rams Junkie113December 16, 2021 01:56PM

TE Blanton has NFL bloodlines

Rams Junkie225December 16, 2021 02:31PM

Re: Rewatched the Cards game and here are a few things I missed when watching live…

SoCalRAMatic146December 16, 2021 03:17PM

Re: here are a few things

leafnose185December 17, 2021 03:19AM

Thomas Brown rb coach pounded table for Jones nm

joram69December 17, 2021 05:30AM

Gaines is more agile than anyone thought

LMU93263December 17, 2021 04:22AM