Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

On to other things: The Stafford restructure

April 29, 2024 07:30AM
For me the news about the Stafford desired restructure, was a good thing. Not that he wants out or necessarily wants more money (of course he does but that's not the point), I think this was a smoke signal to the organization that this isn't an AD will he or won't he thing. He wants to be the Rams starting QB for the next 3-4 years so no need to burn a high draft pick we can use to ring on a QB. I didn't get the feeling that McSnead were nervous about the situation when asked post draft they were more frustrated because they would prefer to crow about their draftees. If my theory is correct and Stafford restructures it could free up cap space this year and more importantly next. While most of the big ticket FA's have been signed a Stafford restructure could help up bring back JJ3 and Witherspoon if we like, it might also allow us to extend Jones if that is what we want to do, sign a UFL pk or two and shop at the C tier free agency pool to fill any holes in the roster.(heck bring back OBJ if the price is right and low but I would much prefer to bring back Bobby Trees (if he were to be released) to show the new Rams receivers the "we not me" way.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

On to other things: The Stafford restructure

RamsDynasty155April 29, 2024 07:30AM

What restructure?

AlbaNY_Ram82April 29, 2024 03:16PM

You laid out the perfect plan AlbaNY

Ramsdude47April 29, 2024 03:22PM