Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fiske trade

April 28, 2024 02:06PM
Rams had to move up to get him, no question.

Only thing is how much, They had to give something, either a 3rd this year or a 2nd next year. Those two are close in value. I'd rather give up the 2 next year than the 3 this year. The overpayment is varying from the 3 charts anywhere from a 2nd to a 4th or 5th.

What did Rams' DVC say? I don't think we know. Teams have modified ones that, as far as I know, are not public but are probably similar to the public ones.

So, if you believe one chart then is it a much higher overpayment but if you believe the two others it's a 4th, maybe 5th ...

If it is somewhere between-- Rams gave up a 3rd too much for a guy they have had rated as a top 25 talent.

Honestly, don't think there is sure way to know, but what we know is Rams have scouted DTs pretty well and hopefully see a good one and think Fiske is that much better than Hall who is a pure 3-tech,

Next would be guys taken late 3rd, or early 4th like or Carter or Jackson or maybe even Justin Eboigbe --those are the ones to compare with those are guys who would have been there at 52.

Comes down to they may not have liked Hall ... and think Fiske a lot better than Cater/Jackson/Ebiogbe.

All I know is I like Fiske as much as any of the DTs taken before or after him. Could Rams still be wrong? Of course.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fiske trade

JimYoungblood53393April 28, 2024 02:06PM

Re: Fiske trade

XXXIVwin117April 28, 2024 02:19PM

Right

JimYoungblood5393April 28, 2024 02:25PM

Re: Fiske trade

mtramfan82April 28, 2024 03:21PM

Yep

JimYoungblood5365April 28, 2024 03:35PM