Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That is interesting but not likely IMO

April 26, 2024 01:10PM
I think this is a case of trying to desperately trying to figure out why the h3ll they made this pick. lol

I don't know if Morris had final say on this pick or not but if he did, I am not sure I would let him have final say on anything else. lol

The media are beating up Morris and Atl over this pick. It just doesn't seem like the logical thing to do. The whole thing makes no sense. I have yet to hear a good reason that justifies this pick.

This Penix pick is screaming of someone trying to over think the pick. I don't see how it helps them at all unless Cousins gets injured or traded but they guaranteed something like $100 mil of cousins money.

Not sure Morris is off to a good start down there or not. lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's an interesting take on the "crazy" Penix to Atlanta pick

RockRam201April 26, 2024 12:26PM

Cousins is 35?

JamesJM48April 26, 2024 12:42PM

Cousins 36 in August

ferragamo7935April 26, 2024 12:53PM

Re: Here's an interesting take on the "crazy" Penix to Atlanta pick

PSJRam41April 26, 2024 12:43PM

I've sometimes wondered why teams don't work this strategy - QBs are the most desired players in the league right?

since6834April 26, 2024 12:58PM

That is interesting but not likely IMO

Ramsdude32April 26, 2024 01:10PM