Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Question as we stand today

March 13, 2024 01:03AM
OzRam
I agree with betting on a rookie edge.... although Latu does look quite polished already.

I would do a backflip if we signed Mack, less so on the Eagles two. But its cap issues, how to sign another biggish contract without restructuring someone else and kicking the cap problem down the road abit.

A Fuller dign too would ridiculous....... ly good, but also a big cap issue.

Would love both signings though.

Stafford would have to restructure his contract if we want both Mack and Fuller. No doubt about it. But I just saw that Mahomes restructured with KC to save them over 20 million this year. If Stafford wants to win another SB he knows he has to agree to restructuring his contract. And the Rams know that their time is now to make 2-3 more SB runs with Stafford. Who knows what comes after Stafford ? QB driven league and you can never assume you get another franchise QB like that.
Looking at the lengths of the respective contracts we just signed I am sure the Rams will be as aggressive as possible.

If Iam Snead and the Rams I do not care about the cap 3-4 years down the road. Make your run NOW and face cap problems then.
As always in life you can not live in the future or the past. It is always here and now

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Question as we stand yoday

OzRam256March 12, 2024 11:28PM

Re: Question as we stand yoday

dodgerram92March 12, 2024 11:40PM

OzRam77March 13, 2024 12:15AM

dodgerram81March 13, 2024 01:03AM

AlbaNY_Ram58March 13, 2024 03:07AM