Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Scouting USC prospects for the Rams with a Trojans expert

February 21, 2024 03:19PM
21Dog
alyoshamucci
No Calen Bullock?

At least Solomon Byrd was mentioned.

Have a feeling this SC "expert" is another Mom's basement know it all.

I like Washington more than Rice, despite Washington's lack of size. He plays a lot bigger and really battles for contested balls.

Wouldn't mind Lloyd as a change of pace back.

I think that it's awfully tough to evaluate any USC defender this year (aside from "Bear" Alexander) because their entire scheme was so compromised. Scheme or not, though, I don't recall anyone on that unit that was particularly interested in laying a hat on anyone - including Bullock. But they have athletes there, though. Maybe it's just a case of coaching them up and putting them in a position to succeed? But it's hard for me to see anyone on that side of the ball (aside from Alexander) who's ready to step in and contribute as a rookie.

Washington plays with fire, but he's awfully small and I don't recall him contributing much on special teams. Reminds me an awful lot of Brandon Powell. 6th or 7th round, if he can P/KR.

Brendan Rice? Like his old man, I don't think that he's gonna run very fast. And though he's a bigger WR...he's not to be confused with Drake London.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Scouting USC prospects for the Rams with a Trojans expert

BerendsenRam196February 21, 2024 07:58AM

alyoshamucci106February 21, 2024 09:51AM

21Dog62February 21, 2024 02:06PM

ramBRO41February 21, 2024 03:19PM

SC defenders

21Dog42February 22, 2024 05:06AM

Re: SC defenders