Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: One player the Rams should consider signing as a long-term answer at backup QB

February 05, 2024 12:05PM
BerendsenRam
Looking forward to seeing who our BU QB will be as our Rams and McVay know not having a Quality BU QB at the time we needed one nearly cost our Rams a Successful Season capped with a near Playoff Win.

Also, we would not have got to talk about how the blind Refs directly in front of the play didn't see the Lion player pulling Pukas Jersey approx 2 feet inside the 25 yd line late in that game that may have ended in a different outcome had that obvious call been made.

I don't think our Rams and or McVay will make that mistake again regardless of the tight Cap last yr they would have figured it out. GO RAMS!

I bet they go ahead and make the same mistake again.

McVay is probably the best coach we've ever had but like all coaches, they are stubborn and generally make the same mistakes over and over and over again.

Our red zone play calling will still be a joke and we will not have a quality back up. Watch.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

One player the Rams should consider signing as a long-term answer at backup QB

BerendsenRam355February 05, 2024 09:36AM

Re: One player the Rams should consider signing as a long-term answer at backup QB

Speed_Kills143February 05, 2024 09:41AM

BerendsenRam86February 05, 2024 10:09AM

kw1372February 05, 2024 12:05PM

I would think he'd cost too much.....

roman1873February 05, 2024 10:31AM

Re: I would think he'd cost too much.....

BerendsenRam66February 06, 2024 07:41AM

The Brownies have 22 free agents including Flacco

LesBaker58February 06, 2024 10:16AM

He would have been a shrewd addition last year

merlin67February 05, 2024 11:48AM