Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Couldn't agree more 2k!

January 27, 2024 09:49AM
Ramsdude
Rampage2K-
Like I said when they announced he was leaving for USC....he must have read the writing on the wall.

You would think if he was who they wanted to replace Morris, he would have never left for the USC job IF the Rams had that conversation with him.

Doesn't make much sense to leave for USC knowing Morris was likely to get a head coaching job and you were next in line, unless you knew you weren't....

I think McVay wants to go in a whole new direction with a much more aggressive style of defense...Poach a Ravens or Niners coach maybe?

I think you are on to something. McVay didn't look happy that Goff scored TD's on his first 3 drives in that playoff game and the look on his face while he was watching Detroit get those final first downs was very telling.

I don't think he wants to be the #1 blitzing team in the league, lol but I do think he would like his defense to at least force people to react to it the same way his offense does to opposing defenses.

Yep… this offense now has the capability once again to afford a more aggressive style of defense behind it.
Can imagine how good they could be if we had top 8 defense to go with our top 8 offense…spend some money on edge and corner this offseason combined with a more aggressive style of defense and we will be playing in games like tomorrow

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Aaron Donald has his “fingers crossed” this coach gets the defensive coordinator job

BerendsenRam393January 26, 2024 08:26AM

reading the tea leaves...Rams going in a different direction

Rampage2K-167January 26, 2024 10:13AM

Re: reading the tea leaves...Rams going in a different direction

BerendsenRam77January 26, 2024 04:31PM

We can only hope! I'm tired of having little faith when the other guys have 3rd and a mile!

Ramgator76January 27, 2024 03:43AM

I'm tired of having little faith when the other guys have 3rd and a mile! Attachments

JimYoungblood53101January 27, 2024 04:39AM

and if 3rd an a mile is 3rd and 15+ Attachments

JimYoungblood5363January 27, 2024 08:20AM

Couldn't agree more 2k!

Ramsdude55January 27, 2024 09:34AM

Re: Couldn't agree more 2k!

Rampage2K-60January 27, 2024 09:49AM