Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So who's had the harder road to hoe.......

January 18, 2024 09:09AM
Baker or Jared? IMO Baker by far has had the harder trip.....I have seen very little want or pull for the bucs in this playoff ride. I like Goff, but the way his team mates played that game I can't pull for them, besides that IMO if the lions had Matthew and the RAMS had Goff in that game the RAMS would not have had a chance. MS out played JG...yes Goff had that 1st half, but really we pretty much went toe to toe, both teams pretty much scoring every time.

The bucs/eagles game was Bakers out and out.....the guy was drafted #1 (I think), but his travels were splashed with being cast off, over and over.....finding his footing in LA, getting a starting job in Tampa, and doing his own thing with the bucs.....I am not a bucs fan, never rooted for them for any thing.....but I'd rather see Baker do it than Goff....no dislike for Goff, love every thing he did as he improved with the RAMS.....IMO Bakers story is more of a pulling your pants up story.....He came from the depths of nearly being thrown out of the league....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2024 09:10AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So who's had the harder road to hoe.......

roman18142January 18, 2024 09:09AM

Re: So who's had the harder road to hoe.......

Old Goat62January 18, 2024 09:17AM

Re: So who's had the harder road to hoe.......

BerendsenRam30January 18, 2024 09:22AM