Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I just can't root for the lions.......

January 15, 2024 08:11AM
They have made great strides for sure. Got several RAM relatives as well. I just can't root for the team that had those hits on RAM players, heck even if against just other players. That hit on Higs was just not needed and especially where and when he was hit. The take down of Matthew was just as bad, hit, then hit again going hard to the turf and then being stepped on.....all AFTER the ball was already gone....I can see pushing him, but all that? Not needed at all. Some of the other actions against Puka. Seem to remember him down, and a lion trying to twist his ankle while getting up.....a throw down on I think Kupp out of bounds.....

On top of that I still say we out played them, 21-17 at half, they were not in total control at all. 2nd half allowed 3 point to the team we couldn't get off the field to punt in the 1st(same can be said for the RAMS).....Matthew out did Jared, Puka had no comparison...they ran in the 1st half, squashed it in the 2nd half...and say what you want, Jared was shaky on a few plays in that 2nd half....could have kissed the pooch a couple times IMO.....fumbled once while passing, did that ugly shuttle pass backwards as well....tripped up on his feet a couple times (Yes Matthew did that 1 time).

You can say all you want we had a remarkable season....but that doesn't erase the fact that IMO this team still has some game(s) left that now are gone and buried.....Can't root for the team that did that....not because sour grapes, but because they looked like they tried to hurt players.....and the refs saw nothing......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I just can't root for the lions.......

roman18277January 15, 2024 08:11AM

Re: I just can't root for the lions.......

BerendsenRam104January 15, 2024 08:15AM

totally agree

L.A.Rams95January 15, 2024 09:27AM

mtramfan65January 15, 2024 09:40AM

RamsAl48102January 15, 2024 10:03AM

The Higs' hit just might.....

roman1887January 15, 2024 10:15AM

Old Goat83January 15, 2024 10:04AM

Re: I just can't root for the lions....... Pack over 9er's however

mtramfan68January 15, 2024 11:13AM