Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Sean

January 15, 2024 02:35AM
I've been a Rams fan since the 60's and I have to say, you just coached my favorite team. True, last night's result was difficult because I saw the pain in each of your eyes...for each other. It was the most beautiful thing I've seen in sports and yet it was so subtle, one would have to intimately know the story of the team to recognize it. It was like the point of the first Rocky movie having him lose...the real story isn't in the raised hand. It will be but....we aren't there yet. For this team, the real story is about how a slogan like "Urgent Enjoyment" can manifest itself in a sporting event in a manner that transcends the contest itself.

If one were to know nothing about football and turn off the sound and simply watch the body language of each player and coach from last year to this, that individual would have a greater appreciation of what this team accomplished than the most sage coordinator.

As a gift to you and anyone who loves this team, I invite you to do exactly that. If you can do it without a tear in your eye of gratitude, I've greatly misjudged you.

One last thing from the depths...thank you.

Your fan,

Leo
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dear Sean

Leoram242January 15, 2024 02:35AM

Re: Dear Sean

stlramz93January 15, 2024 02:40AM

Re: Dear Sean

LSURAM60January 15, 2024 04:20AM