Advanced

Article: Tyler Higbee having MRI Monday to confirm torn ACL

January 15, 2024 03:23AM
Tyler Higbee having MRI Monday to confirm torn ACL

link

By
Josh Alper

Published January 15, 2024 07:24 AM

Sunday night was doubly painful for Rams tight end Tyler Higbee.

His team’s season came to an end with a 24-23 loss to the Lions and he was absent for the final minutes after suffering a knee injury on a hit from Lions safety Kerby Joseph in the fourth quarter. It looks like that injury will be one Higbee is recovering from for a long time.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Higbee is having an MRI on Monday to confirm an initial diagnosis of a torn ACL. If that is confirmed, Higbee will be looking at a rehab timeline that could stretch into the 2024 season.

Higbee did not have a catch on Sunday. He had 47 catches for 495 yards and two touchdowns during the regular season.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Tyler Higbee having MRI Monday to confirm torn ACL

Ramsdude108January 15, 2024 03:23AM