Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have to agree with Gator here 43

December 15, 2023 09:00AM
Ramgator
Seriously......Who cares? I hardly study the board before posting. If it's a repeat??? I'm betting people will not need therapy over it. I got called out a year or two ago for something that was 2 pages back. Pathetic.

It just doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me when someone double posts something. As BR said, the high amount of posting that goes on here makes double or even sometimes triple posting inevitable.

I have done it, you have done it and many others have as well and I am ok with that. If there is something double or triple posted, it doesn't bother me. I appreciate the effort and intent that went into it.

I seriously doubt BR purposely double posts things on purpose brother. Just like I am sure you, me and everyone else doesn't either.

I appreciate all the articles BR and you both provide. It's what makes this board so good. Both of you contribute so much to this board. There are so many other things we could be upset about my friend and even more to be excited about!

It's all good though brother! We all get stressed out sometimes! beer cheer smiley

Maybe a good CBD gummie would help? peace smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2023 09:01AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

After 13 games, the LA Rams have climbed their way back to this select NFL tier

BerendsenRam194December 15, 2023 07:38AM

Do you even look anymore to see whether an article has already been posted?

Rams4376December 15, 2023 07:42AM

It REALLY made my day crash n burn!!

Ramgator105December 15, 2023 07:46AM

Re: It REALLY made my day crash n burn!!

Rams4376December 15, 2023 07:59AM

43 Brother You Posted Many Duplicate Articles of mine recently also few Days ago I never said a Word as it might happen with the frequency I dont care

BerendsenRam107December 15, 2023 08:05AM

Re: 43 Brother You Posted Many Duplicate Articles of mine recently also few Days ago I never said a Word as it might happen with the frequency I dont care

Rams4372December 15, 2023 08:38AM

Re: 43 Brother You Posted Many Duplicate Articles of mine recently also few Days ago I never said a Word as it might happen with the frequency I dont care

BerendsenRam103December 15, 2023 08:46AM

I have to agree with Gator here 43

Ramsdude113December 15, 2023 09:00AM

I agree with 43

Speed_Kills64December 15, 2023 09:16AM

Re: I agree with 43

RamsFanSince6947December 15, 2023 01:21PM

Hey that BR dude is awesome

OhioRamsFan101December 15, 2023 01:40PM