Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Matthew Stafford has propelled the Rams into the NFC playoff race with some of his best play ever

December 14, 2023 04:09AM
Like I said the other week, I wouldn't bet against him right now. He's again proving his haters wrong.

I really think a lot of this has been a confluence of the entire offense. Matt is playing with confidence and getting the ball out quick. The receivers have been fantastic in making adjustments and coming up with the catches. Matt's been getting the ball out and making the blocking assignments easier for the Oline. And McVay has been dialing up the run enough to keep defenses mostly honest.

So it's funny to me when we move away from any of it. Relying too heavily on the pass, and we fold almost without fail. Balance has been key in keeping this machine moving. If we stay in tune, this is a very dangerous team.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford has propelled the Rams into the NFC playoff race with some of his best play ever

BerendsenRam133December 13, 2023 04:17PM

Re: Matthew Stafford has propelled the Rams into the NFC playoff race with some of his best play ever

Old Goat52December 14, 2023 04:09AM