Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Look: Officials appeared to miss a block in the back on Ravens' game-winning TD

December 11, 2023 10:33AM
It just keeps happening and continuing which is now a pattern. Like my youngest grown son of 4 sons said Dad it's not the flag or non-flag thrown it's when they throw it in a crucial time.

Lost in the Box as it can be deceiving it may show you for example Rams 7 Penalties & the Ravens 7 Penalties but again it's when those penalties do or don't happen that tilts the game for a certain team at the end in a crucial moment where the game provided great entertainment to that point until a Winner may be decided great for ratings.

Even the most hardened NFL Fans that don't want to think is there something going on here are starting to wonder as it keeps happening. At least with XFL/USFL you can hear the Refs discussing a critical play or Penalty as they legitimately are trying to get it right. NFLs excuse they don't want to slow the game down lol! As a Long Longtime Rams/NFL Fan the officiating is as bad as it can get with no end in sight or discussion by the NFL trying to correct it and why? GO RAMS!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Look: Officials appeared to miss a block in the back on Ravens' game-winning TD

BerendsenRam335December 10, 2023 03:53PM

Rams Winners and Losers: Special teams unit makes catastrophic error against Ravens

BerendsenRam104December 10, 2023 04:55PM

Re: Look: Officials appeared to miss a block in the back on Ravens' game-winning TD

sfbayram74December 10, 2023 05:21PM

BerendsenRam70December 10, 2023 07:34PM

Re: I think you're right....

mtramfan148December 10, 2023 08:16PM

Re: I think you're right....

VANRAM71December 11, 2023 09:54AM

mtramfan63December 11, 2023 10:00AM

BerendsenRam62December 11, 2023 10:33AM

Old Goat36December 11, 2023 10:43AM