Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yes he did BR!

December 10, 2023 06:21AM
BerendsenRam
Also, the Thick Mature looking Horns are the Best basically what Jack Youngblood said. GO RAMS!

Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood said it so well I had to put it in my signature! beer cheer smiley

Demoff has degraded the legacy of our Rams and diminished the significance of what Gehrke had done by creating the very FIRST helmet design in the NFL and doesn't even realize what he has done. A true life long Rams fan would've known the importance of that horn and not messed with it. rolled eyes smiley

Do you think if Demoff would've consulted with Jack Youngblood or Eric Dickerson or many other Rams greats they would have talked Demoff out of doing such a stupid thing to the helmet horns???

And we all know that if Demoff had his way the horns on the helmet would have been replaced by the stupid stolen ASU logo with the broken horn mixed into the LA. Thankfully someone stopped him! lol

I bet Jack would've punched Demoff right in that smug, arrogant face of his! beer cheer smiley

Have you no shame Mr. Demoff???

ASU Logo:

Demoff's stolen logo:

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2023 06:32AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Salute To Service Jersey

Crazylegs249December 09, 2023 06:12AM

LOVE the Rams head logo! THAT should be official!

Ramgator95December 09, 2023 06:39AM

Re: LOVE the Rams head logo! THAT should be official!

mtramfan61December 09, 2023 10:26AM

LesBaker56December 09, 2023 03:47PM

Crazylegs43December 09, 2023 04:46PM

Thats Awesome Brother!

BerendsenRam44December 09, 2023 04:59PM

Yes he did BR! Attachments

Ramsdude33December 10, 2023 06:21AM

WhiteHorns27December 10, 2023 06:28AM

very nice nm

21Dog38December 09, 2023 07:07AM

Awesome! (nm)

RAMbler43December 09, 2023 04:42PM

So cool...........nm

Arkansas Ram31December 10, 2023 03:57AM