Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I was high on Witherspoon games ago.....

November 20, 2023 08:07AM
roman18
but he has fallen off a lot in these last 4 games or so. Not sure it's all on him, maybe he was expecting back side help at times, but he his coverage skills have slipped off a bit. I was a sure biter on having him back next season, I'm not against it now, but it has slackened off a bit. IF they can get him for a fair price yes, but if he asks a bundle (per a top corner) I say no.

I wonder what it is...is he damaged but keeping on the low? A bunch of catches against him, seems to be a step away from getting a hand in, not seeing much in the tackle department either......And by the way say what you will on Kendricks, but that play on that ball yesterday was of all pro ability......the adjustment was a thing of beauty.

You could tag the whole secondary with this post. Aside from the Kendrick shenanigans, they were pretty solid in September, but have come back to earth. Kind of hard to judge the unit as a whole, as there are times they can't stop a baby in a stroller, and then they come out and shut down an offense for an entire half. Like the rest of the team, there is just no consistency.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I was high on Witherspoon games ago.....

roman18217November 20, 2023 04:38AM

Classicalwit65November 20, 2023 07:40AM

Old Goat48November 20, 2023 08:07AM

droopy44November 20, 2023 08:19AM

Witherspoon was a known quantity from day one

merlin46November 20, 2023 08:41AM