Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You can be a genius and stubburn at the same time......

October 24, 2023 07:26AM
!st I find it hard to consider a football coach a genius. He is knowledgeable in the game, he can memorize things of a football nature for sure. He can absorb a lot of information and use it in his schemes. Like all successful things they are copied because truthfully it's easier than doing/coming up for yourself. To stay ahead let the others copy as you develop forward.

1 problem I see with him and from a lot of fans is the constant comparison of Woods and Puka, I don't see it at all. Puka has outstanding hands, and he runs hard, but his athletic abilities are not that of Woods. Woods IMO was so much more fluid, where Puka is more a bull...He(Coach) needs to stop his love of the deep ball, or if he's going to do it use TuTu.

I am getting antsy with the non use of TuTu as well.....all the guy does is catch almost everything thrown to him, all he does is make explosives..and all he gets is a pass a game, even last game he had to steal his TD catch from.....Kupp (who was draped by the D). Use TuTu all over the place, Jets, reverses, deep crosses.....even in some screens....

Sometimes a guy can use words so much they become almost meaningless....IMO Coach saying they need to look inward and self examine is just that....he says it but doesn't do it ......at least it looks a lot like that to me......If he did it for real you'd expect to see it in his play choice/planning.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jake Ellenbogen on Twitter writes:

droopy325October 24, 2023 05:30AM

Re: Jake Ellenbogen on Twitter writes:

CarolinaRam224October 24, 2023 06:33AM

Tony Romas63October 24, 2023 06:35AM

Old Goat58October 24, 2023 06:45AM

GRAM Torino53October 24, 2023 06:53AM

You can be a genius and stubburn at the same time......

roman1842October 24, 2023 07:26AM

Hopefully McVay's wife goes in labor before the team plane leaves for Dallas

NewMexicoRam39October 24, 2023 07:09AM