Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some suggestions that I think would enhance Rams chances of winning more games…

October 20, 2023 03:37AM
For the O.

Don’t abandon the run game again, Sean. Ever. Especially against a weak run D like the Steelers have. Don’t worry about who carries the ball, they will succeed behind this ‘new’ OL.

More 12 sets please. Specifically including snaps/targets for this Davis Allen kid. He could be a huge weapon that gives D’s fits.

For the D.

More snaps for Mathis. Continue dialing back Hoecht’s snaps as OLB. Sign a journeyman, if possible. This could be a key decision for allowing a possible playoff appearance.

Sit Kendrick, the critical penalty machine and master of stupid off-field decisions. Move Durant outside and forget about that ‘star’ experiment. Start Shelley or Tomlinson at slot, rotating them to see who best fits there.

That’s it. Not a whole lot of moves, yet they are important ones to get Rams best positioned for remaining 2023 season, plus playoffs.

Thoughts?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some suggestions that I think would enhance Rams chances of winning more games…

Rams43140October 20, 2023 03:37AM

running the ball, turnovers

LMU9361October 20, 2023 03:48AM

Re: Some suggestions that I think would enhance Rams chances of winning more games…

303062October 20, 2023 04:43AM

Re: Some suggestions that I think would enhance Rams chances of winning more games…

Old Goat58October 20, 2023 05:12AM

AlbaNY_Ram43October 20, 2023 07:34AM