Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Adjusting my preseason W-L prognosis

October 04, 2023 12:19AM
My initial prognosis was somewhere between 6-10 win. Outside of what I knew about the team at the time, I took into considerations two reasons for additional concerns. The first consideration is that Matt Stafford is, at least in my opinion, the top QB in the NFC. McVay & Stafford make a great pairing. The second consideration, is my belief in McVay's leadership coupled with his ability to build a culture that brings out the best in his staff and his players. I think these two issues are greatly overshadowed by the " X' & the O's". There are a lot of great OC's & DC's that floundered has HC. The wayMcVay relates to people is, what I think, sets him apart. His is intelligent, confident but still incredibly well grounded.

In our first 4 games I'm convinced we are, at minimum, a playoff quality team. I also think we have yet to play our best football. Thi k we have 6 or 7 new starter on O and about the same on D. My biggest concern is with our kicker. Three bad FG attempts in 4 games, could cost us a game or 2.

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts and opinion.

Go RAMS!

BeachBoy
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Adjusting my preseason W-L prognosis

BeachBoy266October 04, 2023 12:19AM

Re: Adjusting my preseason W-L prognosis

Shecky96October 04, 2023 12:35AM

BeachBoy65October 04, 2023 12:54AM

Shecky59October 04, 2023 01:35AM

Old Goat52October 04, 2023 03:06AM

I, too, am inclined to raise my W/L prediction…

Rams4364October 04, 2023 03:19AM

Re: I, too, am inclined to raise my W/L prediction…

kw1343October 05, 2023 04:52PM