Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My all time favorite player

October 03, 2023 09:59AM
I started with Roman Gabriel, moved to Merlin Olsen, Jack Youngblood, Jackie Slater, Leroy Irvin, ED, Bettis, Kurt, Marshall, SJax, AD, Kupp, and now...

Puka Nacua is pure joy. I just love the kid's unbridled love and enjoyment of the game. Dude makes me smile just looking at that ever present smile. Takes a huge lick and calmly heads to the huddle. Drops a pass, calmly heads to the huddle. Lays a linebacker, DE, safety, or CB out on a key block and calmly heads to the huddle. Makes a great play, smiles, celebrates, and calmly heads to the huddle. You get the point.

When Sean calls his name for a game ball, he skips and leaps like an excited dog bounding for a treat and hugs his coach like it's the greatest moment in his life. If you can't tell...I just love this kid.

Oh, and watching the crazy crap our interior OL are executing nearly makes me cry how beautifully well done it occasionally is. Avila, Shelton, and Dotson are the best interior we've had since the Donut Brothers. Check my posts...every year I BEG for a left guard ever since we passed on Steve Hutchinson who IMO made AP and Curt Warner Pro Bowlers. Avila is the guy I've waited for us to get for decades.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My all time favorite player

Leoram328October 03, 2023 09:59AM

Great Read Brother Thanks !

BerendsenRam66October 03, 2023 10:25AM

Re: My all time favorite player

KRams58October 03, 2023 11:09AM

After a year of pro training

Hazlet Hacksaw74October 03, 2023 11:22AM

Old Goat48October 03, 2023 11:29AM