Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams fans discuss: What is your biggest worry and your greatest hope so far?

September 30, 2023 11:41AM
Old Goat
mtramfan
Many layers to this onion as we peel it. When, and into what plays, does Stafford have authority to audiblize, and what, if anything, do the coaches tell him when the D is on the field?

We don't know.

LaFleur's comments throw shade on Stafford for utilizing authority that the coaches gave him is how it seems to me. It's a very subtle and insidious (and unwarranted) call-out.

The JB Long, DeMarco, MJD broadcast this week is gold - cue it up and listen to what MJD says about the run game. Illuminating - much moreso thanLaFleur's dodgy "explanation."

I for one am not being misled into heaping blame on Stafford - and not holding the failure to establish a run game on the quarterback.

Great response.

Look, we all know Staff can audible and has freedom in this offense. But don't tell me he has unchecked freedom to just go willy nilly back there. And if he was allowed to do that, then we have a broken system. I'm just not buying that it was all on Staff and McVay was a victim of his QB. Not even a little bit.

Most veteran QB's have final say on the play call based on what they see from the defense, it is called an "audible" ..this is nothing new......where McVay is most responsible for is the personnel and should have known right away Thomas had no business being out there on an island.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams fans discuss: What is your biggest worry and your greatest hope so far?

BerendsenRam107September 28, 2023 11:14AM

Re: Rams fans discuss: What is your biggest worry and your greatest hope so far?

oldschoolramfan80September 28, 2023 05:53PM

mtramfan34September 28, 2023 08:09PM

Rampage2K-57September 28, 2023 08:13PM

mtramfan46September 28, 2023 08:59PM

Old Goat41September 29, 2023 07:17AM

oldschoolramfan23September 29, 2023 08:43AM

I dont either whatsover Brother !

BerendsenRam28September 30, 2023 08:03AM

Rampage2K-30September 30, 2023 11:41AM