Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Question for me

September 26, 2023 01:03AM
Is there anyone on the Rams coaching team this season that has the self belief to callout McVay over how this game went.

Did Wendell sit tight lipped watching Thomas get abused at LT..... or did he try to switch the line up but got vetoed? I mean Noteboom was in running to start at LT, arguably the most critical position, QB blindside.it makes no sense saying we didn't want to change two positions.... so we'll just flatout suck at one!!

Did LaFleur get on the horn to warn McVay away from dialling up pass after pass, with Stafford not in sync and the pass blocking looking to help the Bengals kill Stafford???

Did anyone in the Offensive coaching team, let McVay know that the replacement LT (who I originally thought was a G) needed help and either put in some chip blocks or better still keep an extra blocker in to help...... because having 5 eligibles doesn't help if the QB is getting broken in 2 seconds!!

But why oh why does McVay keep having these brain farts. He talked a good game in the build up to this season, tougher mentality, physical OL, get a new OC that is known for drawing up running plays... etc etc...

But then not call any... well 10 only!

So my BIG QUESTION is, WHO is on the coaching staff this year that will stand up and call BS to McVay. Morris, LaFluer ???

How will McVay change the set up to not allow this BS to happen in games again. To me this is where the great coaches stand out..... in game adjustments.

To be honest, it's just painful to watch. McVay can be a great coach, but he also can be bad. He needs help on his staf to stop this McVay taking over the great McVay!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2023 01:12AM by OzRam.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Question for me

OzRam280September 26, 2023 01:03AM

Re: The Question for me

Ridgewood Ram78September 26, 2023 03:50AM

LSURAM74September 26, 2023 04:05AM

Old Goat61September 26, 2023 04:26AM

Rams4359September 26, 2023 05:35AM

How about a shock collar?