Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That was one of the worst outings I have ever seen.....

August 27, 2023 05:33AM
The team was lackadaisical in entirety. Bennett IMO barely if at all went through the motions of playing football. I know that the guys playing were mostly guys having their 1 shot a being on a pro football field, their last hurrah so to speak. That said some of those players will be on this roster or practice squad and in my eyes I saw nothing that would help this team rise from last years injury plagued debacle.

I still have no real idea what the starting roster will do. I don't know if our "best 5" lineman can hold back the likes of some of these defensive fronts. I do have a pretty good feel though that our depth sucks, these young guys may over time level out to decent players, but this point in time shows nothing to me.

IMO a very poorly run team. 3 weeks into improvements for the real season and they are not one iota better than that 1st game, not in any area, O, D or ST.......I know that a team of rooks. and a lot of 2nd year guys will play with ups and downs overall, but I am still waiting to see that up part....Not a play here or there or a 1/2 quarter of good stuff, I was looking for a good solid half by certain players and getting more consistent as they went......didn't see it, no where close to it.

I am a guy who doesn't get all up tight when things go awry, but I am concerned with the fact IMO that improvement has been non existent....Guys did not play who IMO showed little to nothing in the 2 previous games. These rooks who were left out of this last game who are supposed to be major inputs have shown zip in pre season.....

Tanner isn't the guy, I may not be out there on the field, but from my chair I have zero confidence, and will be praying for him to make his kicks on a weekly basis, I will be doing the same with punt coverage.

Can a team who played so poorly in 3 practice games really turn the switch and play differently when they count? I know they have AD, Kupp, Matthew and a hand full of others, but a major part of needed somewhat reliable input is IMO devoid at this time.

I am not happy about our coaching staff getting guys ready for these pre season games much less the real games looming.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2023 05:45AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

That was one of the worst outings I have ever seen.....

roman18199August 27, 2023 05:33AM

Re: That was one of the worst outings I have ever seen.....

Rams4356August 27, 2023 06:36AM

It Was a Disaster, plain & simple.

den-the-coach58August 27, 2023 06:58AM

Re: It Was a Disaster, plain & simple.

BerendsenRam36August 27, 2023 07:33AM

I did something I never do.......

Arkansas Ram66August 27, 2023 06:59AM

LOL... I did something similar...

JamesJM40August 27, 2023 08:34AM

Re: I did something I never do.......

Old Goat36August 27, 2023 08:54AM

It reminded me of some of the losses from the 2009 season.

canadaram52August 27, 2023 07:31AM