Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Same here BR!

August 13, 2023 09:37AM
BerendsenRam
Perfectly said my friend. I almost pulled my hair out on the consistent lack of containment outside by the Defense erh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO RAMS!

I am not going to let loose on the D just yet. It wasn't even Morris who was calling the plays and it was really only a "Vanilla" defense anyway making it hard to judge very much.

My "expectations" aren't very high for our D this year anyway considering all the new inexperienced players and having to play under the Sultan of Soft.

I haven't seen any proof that Morris is any good at "developing" young players or even being creative enough to put them into the right situations at the right times.

Sure, The Prince of Prevent can help win you a Super Bowl if he has 3 HOF'ers and a Top 10 offense to make things easier on him, but let's see how he does with only 1 HOF'er and a bunch of kids and journeymen. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Article: Stetson Bennett handled seven drives in his NFL debut

Ramsdude134August 13, 2023 08:05AM

Re: Article: Stetson Bennett handled seven drives in his NFL debut

BerendsenRam55August 13, 2023 08:08AM

Ramsdude59August 13, 2023 08:11AM

BerendsenRam43August 13, 2023 08:20AM

Same here BR!

Ramsdude48August 13, 2023 09:37AM