Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I am not as down on Allen as some are

July 20, 2023 02:35AM
Rams43
I would agree that if Allen had Avila on one side and Jackson on the other that it would help his game no end.

But then, those 2 Guards would help Shelton immensely, too.

Yeah, Allen is a good guy and a real warrior. Agreed. But his knee is a ticking time bomb. It’s just a question of when, not if.

The knee is the issue for sure 43. It will require some "management" and he might have to play in some pain again.

At what point does he say enough is enough? He does have a ring now so it will come down to $$$.

Does he think he needs more in his bank account? Do you ever really have "enough" $$$? lol

I am sure some team would pay him another contract. Maybe not for huge money but maybe a "measly" $2-3 Mil a year to be a backup or play the leader role?

Anyway, I hope he stays healthy and has a big year this year. It would increase the odds of a successful season for sure. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams roster profile: Does Brian Allen have a starting role at center?

Rams4397July 19, 2023 06:50AM

Finally, camp practices and scrimmages can sort out our starting OC…

Rams4348July 19, 2023 06:57AM

I am not as down on Allen as some are

Ramsdude40July 19, 2023 07:28AM

Rams4352July 19, 2023 05:22PM

Ramsdude42July 20, 2023 02:35AM

you need continuity at center

LMU9332July 20, 2023 04:06AM