Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am not as down on Allen as some are

July 19, 2023 07:28AM
Rams43
Enough with the endless articles.

I am well aware of his limitations but feel "right now" he might be our best option at OC. At least for the first few games anyway and then see how his health is combined with his level of play. Things can change rapidly in the NFL so "right now" might not be for long. lol

I honestly think we will see a very good performance from him this year if he can stay healthy. thumbs up smiley

He has his "Ring" now and I am sure he knows the $$$ might not be there much longer unless he can still perform at a high level. Money is the king of all motivators.

Maybe some new faces next to him will help him. I am sure Allen's experience can help the others on the OL.

I will be rooting for him to do well this year. He seems like a good dude, has played through some tough injuries and has a very good attitude. He's a "team player" IMO and if Brian Allen plays well it will mean the OL will be playing well too! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams roster profile: Does Brian Allen have a starting role at center?

Rams4398July 19, 2023 06:50AM

Finally, camp practices and scrimmages can sort out our starting OC…

Rams4349July 19, 2023 06:57AM

I am not as down on Allen as some are

Ramsdude40July 19, 2023 07:28AM

Re: I am not as down on Allen as some are

Rams4353July 19, 2023 05:22PM

Re: I am not as down on Allen as some are

Ramsdude43July 20, 2023 02:35AM

you need continuity at center

LMU9332July 20, 2023 04:06AM