Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Contract year so if it's gonna happen it's probably this season

June 26, 2023 08:05AM
Killrazor
merlin
Seems like a great dude and all too, I've always liked him and how he goes about his business. But I don't trust him.

confused smiley

He lost me last year as far as a great teammate goes. He was crying about a coach and got sent home to be less of a distraction.

I hope he tears it up this year because, imo, he's going to be gone soon and I want a good comp pick back.

That's a fair take but I think what the Rams were doing in trying to use Henderson as the bell cow was ridiculous. A guy who was always a mirage when his time came where the team needed him but then with Akers returning from the injury hey let's eat up a bunch of what limited carries there are with him. It was a bad call by the RB coach and it's why he got fired.

Akers could have handled it better I agree. But given all that had occurred I sort of understand where he's coming from. This is why I say I don't trust him though, because he hasn't been able to stay healthy and because we don't know how all that BS went down behind the scenes in that RB room.

The coach being fired, though, and Akers' rise thereafter seem to indicate where the fault lies.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is this finally the year Cam Akers breaks out?

BerendsenRam143June 24, 2023 01:38PM

Contract year so if it's gonna happen it's probably this season

merlin92June 24, 2023 03:13PM

Killrazor91June 25, 2023 10:58PM

merlin68June 26, 2023 08:05AM

AlbaNY_Ram52June 26, 2023 08:51AM

Good points AlbaNY

Ramsdude46June 27, 2023 04:49AM

Re: Good points AlbaNY