Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Ball Control Offense

May 20, 2023 11:42AM
Not sure if McVay knows what that is! lol

Just when you think he should run...McVay will pass. When you think he should pass...he will pass. thumbs up smiley

I get what you are saying and agree to an extent that a "ball control" offense would logically help our gutted defense however I am not sure we could do it even if we wanted to. At least not consistently. We don't have that kind of OL or RB's.

Our defense will most likely be our weakest link. I think we all know that and I think the Rams know that too and are ok with it. The defensive staff will have to be creative and smart about how they evaluate and use the new kids if they want to have a chance to be competitive this year.

Up to this point, I haven't seen very much, if any, creativity from our DC. I don't see why that would suddenly change now that he has less talent to work with than ever. rolled eyes smiley

We might have to outscore a lot of teams since it will be hard to stop any offense that has some talent on it.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ball Control Offense

Silverback204May 19, 2023 04:54PM

Doesn't sound like Mcvay lol

Ram_Ruler113May 19, 2023 05:04PM

Re: Doesn't sound like Mcvay lol

joram39May 20, 2023 01:55PM

If you look at the offseason moves

merlin77May 20, 2023 11:22AM

Re: Ball Control Offense

Ramsdude61May 20, 2023 11:42AM

bet the over...nm