Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well played mtramfan! I like it!

May 19, 2023 03:17AM
mtramfan
Maybe we'll move up to a Brawny Paper Towel defense this season? LOL 1 Smiley

Come to think of it... wiping up the worst messes...

The D would definitely have to improve to move up to Brawny! lol

IMO, Morris has earned the moniker "Morrishmellow" and his scheme has also earned the right to be called the "Charmin Shell"! Until he changes that ultra soft scheme, he is stuck with it! thumbs up smiley

Maybe Pleasant and Lake will be able to help toughen us up a little! Lord knows we could use a little more toughness on D!

I am also hoping some of the new kids can step up and stand out but we need to put them in better positions and running a Prevent defense 90% of the time won't tell us much about them or let them shine either. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2023 03:49AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Charmin Soft. A universal phrase! Attachments

Ramsdude351May 18, 2023 12:58PM

Re: Charmin Soft. A universal phrase!

BerendsenRam77May 18, 2023 01:01PM

Re: Charmin Soft. A universal phrase!

mtramfan80May 18, 2023 05:16PM

Well played mtramfan! I like it!

Ramsdude79May 19, 2023 03:17AM

Thanks BR!

Ramsdude51May 19, 2023 10:20AM

Dude I love you and read the majority of your posts