Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Charmin Soft. A universal phrase!

May 18, 2023 12:58PM
Some people get extremely upset at hearing the term "Charmin Shell". They say "toilet paper humor" isn't funny! rolled eyes smiley

Apparently "toilet paper humor" is more popular than some would want you to believe! I guess I am among some good company! lol3

Sometimes the phrase is just appropriate! The Charmin Shell described the Raheem Morris scheme to a T. It's undeniable! thumbs up smiley

Joe Conklin from 94WIP is paid a lot of money for his humor and he comes up with a "Charmin Sixers" bit! Stealing my material! But hey, he's not the only one. I feel vindicated! lol

Skip to the 31.20 mark to hear the Charmin Sixers bit: Link to Joe Conklin Charmin Sixers bit

Sixers Joel Embid trolls Ben Simmons with Charmin pic:

Ben Simmons shirt that was selling very well:

Even the great Kobe Bryant used the phrase: Twitter Link

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Charmin Soft. A universal phrase! Attachments

Ramsdude351May 18, 2023 12:58PM

Re: Charmin Soft. A universal phrase!

BerendsenRam78May 18, 2023 01:01PM

Re: Charmin Soft. A universal phrase!

mtramfan81May 18, 2023 05:16PM

Well played mtramfan! I like it!

Ramsdude80May 19, 2023 03:17AM

Thanks BR!

Ramsdude51May 19, 2023 10:20AM

Dude I love you and read the majority of your posts