Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No worries! We still have Morris! We don't need talent!

May 11, 2023 05:32AM
GroundPounder
and turning 32 soon. Lots of wear and tear on that body

As long as Morris is our DC, AD will be in good hands! Morris will use his "creativity" to free AD and compensate for our lack of talent around him! rolled eyes smiley

Those 8-10 yard cushions we all love so much will now be 10-15 yard cushions for us to enjoy even more. AD might not get a sack all year but at least we won't give any "big plays". lol3

Having missed almost half the season last year, AD should be pretty well rested, so there is that. thumbs up smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Donald is already 100% healthy after having ankle surgery this offseason

BerendsenRam148May 10, 2023 02:08PM

That's great news for us...

Ramsdude63May 10, 2023 02:58PM

Re: That's great news for us...

BerendsenRam49May 10, 2023 03:46PM

Classicalwit56May 11, 2023 04:10AM

GroundPounder52May 11, 2023 04:48AM

No worries! We still have Morris! We don't need talent!

Ramsdude51May 11, 2023 05:32AM