Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

That's great news for us...

May 10, 2023 02:58PM
BerendsenRam
[theramswire.usatoday.com]

not so much for the other teams!!! thumbs up smiley

I have a feeling AD is going to light it up this year and have one of his best years ever! I think he comes in fresh and fired up after last year!

He will be our best player on D, maybe even the whole team, this year. I hope if we struggle this year it doesn't affect his chances of getting another DPOY.

IMO, he should have received the DPOY every year he has played! It's horrible how much he is held with no penalties being called! It's almost criminal!

I think we see a very energized AD this year! I honestly hope he retires a Ram. I don't want to see him in another uni. He is the GOAT. Better yet...he is OUR GOAT! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Donald is already 100% healthy after having ankle surgery this offseason

BerendsenRam149May 10, 2023 02:08PM

That's great news for us...

Ramsdude63May 10, 2023 02:58PM

Re: That's great news for us...

BerendsenRam49May 10, 2023 03:46PM

Classicalwit56May 11, 2023 04:10AM

GroundPounder53May 11, 2023 04:48AM

No worries! We still have Morris! We don't need talent!

Ramsdude52May 11, 2023 05:32AM