Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh, my bad NMR

May 01, 2023 06:13AM
NewMexicoRam
....I'd don't have much to say.

I was pointing out that there are other complete idiot GM's out there. I'm glad that guy isn't the Rams GM.

You sure went through a lot of typing for nothing, IMO.

But that's your choice, which
Is fine.

I guess I misunderstood your intent and since you rarely find time to post anymore, lol, I want to make sure I understood you correctly.

Since nobody really cares how "bad" other GM's are I thought you were trying justify what Snead has done. You DID mention the word "comparison", didn't you?

Whether you implied it or not, in theory it is still a losers analogy IMO. No disrespect to you. Please don't think I am calling you a loser.

Also, it wasn't a lot of typing and it wasn't for nothing. I made my point either way. Comparing my GM to some other "idiots" doesn't make me feel any better about what we got. Sorry.

BTW, still waiting on those "negative effects" from THC if you even find time to post again! I am curious to know a doctors opinion! beer cheer smiley

IMO, THC isn't that bad, it's not like heroin so "it could be much worse"! peace smiley

Of course, all this is just MY opinion! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2023 06:14AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

People may have issues with Snead, but how would you like this guy as GM?

NewMexicoRam290May 01, 2023 04:06AM

Re: People may have issues with Snead, but how would you like this guy as GM?

Old Goat107May 01, 2023 04:19AM

I don't have any problem with fans criticizing Snead

NewMexicoRam84May 01, 2023 04:36AM

"it could be much worse!"

Ramsdude79May 01, 2023 05:07AM

+1, well said RD(nm)

dodgerram69May 01, 2023 05:09AM

If you think the post was meant to be a ringing endorsement of Snead....

NewMexicoRam48May 01, 2023 05:57AM

Oh, my bad NMR

Ramsdude52May 01, 2023 06:13AM

Oh, yea. Forgot the THC thing.

NewMexicoRam84May 01, 2023 07:44AM

Re: Oh, yea. Forgot the THC thing.

Ramsdude50May 01, 2023 07:46AM

They only had six picks.

CROMWELL2176May 01, 2023 05:34AM