Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"it could be much worse!"

May 01, 2023 05:07AM
NewMexicoRam
I was just comparing to show it could be much worse!

That's what people say who are trying to make themselves feel better for not having it "better" than they should. lol

Even the 31st ranked team can say "Hey, we could have been much worse!", look at that 32nd ranked team!!!

or

Well we only gave up 70 points in the second half but "it could've been much worse", we could've gave up 80! lol

Sorry NMR, your analogy isn't really a ringing endorsement for Snead IMO. It sounds more like an excuse to me and I am actually am ok with what he's done. I sure hope Snead and McVay don't look at it like that.

IMO, "It could have been much worse" sounds like someone who is "content" with what they have done and need to compare others failures to yours instead of comparing to others who have done better than you.

The flip side of your analogy would be "it could've been much better". That sounds more like acknowledgement that improvements can be made. beer cheer smiley

IMO, Snead can do better regardless if "it could have been much worse". beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

People may have issues with Snead, but how would you like this guy as GM?

NewMexicoRam288May 01, 2023 04:06AM

Re: People may have issues with Snead, but how would you like this guy as GM?

Old Goat104May 01, 2023 04:19AM

I don't have any problem with fans criticizing Snead

NewMexicoRam81May 01, 2023 04:36AM

"it could be much worse!"

Ramsdude76May 01, 2023 05:07AM

+1, well said RD(nm)

dodgerram67May 01, 2023 05:09AM

If you think the post was meant to be a ringing endorsement of Snead....

NewMexicoRam46May 01, 2023 05:57AM

Oh, my bad NMR

Ramsdude50May 01, 2023 06:13AM

Oh, yea. Forgot the THC thing.

NewMexicoRam82May 01, 2023 07:44AM

Re: Oh, yea. Forgot the THC thing.

Ramsdude47May 01, 2023 07:46AM

They only had six picks.

CROMWELL2174May 01, 2023 05:34AM