Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Report: Ravens offer Odell Beckham Jr. a contract

April 03, 2023 01:59PM
Posted by Charean Williams on April 3, 2023, 6:08 PM EDT

link

Free agent receiver Odell Beckham Jr. met with the Ravens in Phoenix last week while the team’s decision-makers were at the NFL owners meetings.

They now have made an offer to Beckham, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

The question is: How much is the offer?

A report Sunday indicated Beckham is seeking a one-year, $15 million deal, down from the $20 million he originally was believed to want. Two weeks ago, Beckham complained that the best offer was $4 million.

The Jets and possibly the Rams remain teams in the running for Beckham.

He became a free agent more than a year ago, but after missing all of last season with rehabbing from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in Super Bowl LVI on Feb. 13, 2022, no one has been willing to meet his asking price . . . whatever that is.

Beckham had a workout for 12 teams, including the Ravens, Giants and Jets, on March 10 to show how his twice surgically repaired knee has healed.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude296April 03, 2023 01:59PM

Re: Report: Ravens offer Odell Beckham Jr. a contract

BerendsenRam121April 03, 2023 02:03PM

I think money is most important..

sstrams149April 03, 2023 02:13PM

Agree with both of you!

Ramsdude107April 03, 2023 03:05PM

Yeah, he has to know the end is near for him..

sstrams120April 03, 2023 03:48PM

Re: Yeah, he has to know the end is near for him..

DESERT RAM104April 03, 2023 04:03PM

Re: Yeah, he has to know the end is near for him..

oldschoolramfan95April 04, 2023 05:53AM