Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: If true, this bodes very well for Rams O this year…

April 03, 2023 10:56AM
Rams43
OL is very fixable with merely 1-2 additions. I’m 100% sure it will be done.

WR with AR is more than adequate.

RB seems poised, especially if they add an expected draftee.

TE could be enhanced with one of many quality TE’s from this draft.

The D will still be a challenge after all those departures but 3 smart draft picks could make them competitive, don’t you think? Edge (maybe even 2) and a CB high? Perhaps a gem S might fall into our laps?

ST? Needs a complete rebuild from ground up. This new coordinator is gonna earn his money this year, that’s for sure.

Agree 43 and its pretty clear that this is the calculation that McVay has made. Fix the Offense, score a ton of points, help a young defense that still has AD in the middle.

By the way, this comment that I keep hearing - that so and so has a good look in his eye, to me, also applies to McVay. Obviously, I am speculating but I get the sense that he believes he knows something that everyone else doesn't -- that this Rams team will be pretty good going forward and he can't wait to show everyone - just like in 2017.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McVay on Stafford: ‘First offseason in a long time’ where he’s actually feeling good…

Rams43161April 03, 2023 07:38AM

If true, this bodes very well for Rams O this year…

Rams4384April 03, 2023 07:49AM

Re: If true, this bodes very well for Rams O this year…

stlramz67April 03, 2023 10:56AM

Re: McVay on Stafford: ‘First offseason in a long time’ where he’s actually feeling good…

GroundPounder85April 03, 2023 08:12AM

Stafford's age? Bigger concerns

mtramfan68April 03, 2023 12:31PM