Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Very good points Classical

March 19, 2023 12:48PM
Classicalwit
But if all of this were true, we would have two or three Floyd replacements by now because this team lives in the 4th - 7th rounds on draft day.

We have had this same conversation every off season for years now. Last year it was about replacing Von Miller.

Not a one of these picks has ever panned out, and the ones who developed cult followings (OBO and Chris Garrett) couldn't even stay on the roster. A third guy, Hardy, showed nothing at all.

But every year we're sitting around talking about how this time will be different.

I kinda see it how you do. If it was so "easy" to replace them, then why have we been screaming for more edge help for the last several years?

It's not that easy to just replace average players but now we have to replace 2 HOF'ers too.

Snead and McVay will have their work cut out for them and this will be a several year rebuild IMO. The good news is that I think McVay is here for the entire rebuild and will get it done...eventually. beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams find Ramsey and Floyd replacements in PFF's 3-round mock draft

BerendsenRam273March 19, 2023 08:01AM

Re: Rams find Ramsey and Floyd replacements in PFF's 3-round mock draft

Classicalwit110March 19, 2023 09:40AM

Ramsey no. Floyd is replaceable.

JimYoungblood5359March 19, 2023 10:43AM

Rams4347March 19, 2023 11:10AM

Classicalwit56March 19, 2023 12:08PM

Very good points Classical