Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Me as well!

March 13, 2023 06:11AM
NewMexicoRam
Even if they have to trade up for some picks in later rounds.

Top quality up and down all rounds is absolutely vital this year.

I think Deadpool and Alyo need to sit in the Rams draft room this year!

They have to hit on at least 1/2 of these picks this year and next year. I also, don't have a lot of faith in Snead or McVay to get them right.

They have passed over too many good players for ones that just aren't good enough. Of course the "picture example" of this is the Tutu pick but there have been others too.

Yes, Snead has mostly only had "later" picks to work with...but guess what? He STILL only has "later" picks to work with this year.

The SB was 2 years ago. IMO, it does not give anyone a "free pass" on what they do this year or did last year. I still enjoy it and give all the credit to them that they deserve but that doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they do going forward.

A picture of someone holding the SB Trophy doesn't mean they are untouchable no matter how tightly some people's panties get bunched. rolled eyes smiley

McVay doesn't get a "free pass" due to winning a SB and neither should Morris or Snead. They all had issues last year that deserve criticism.

McVay called some questionable plays last year and had some player development issues too.

Morris was so limited by the supposed lack of talent that he was FORCED to run a Prevent defense all year even with 3 HOF'ers on his unit!

Snead is the one responsible for getting that "talent" that didn't live up to expectations (Bad OL, CB's Edge, etc) so he is also open for criticism.

While I am at it, I will also blame Demoff for the uni\logo rebrand. It still sucks and he is also open for criticism.

As for Alyo in the "room", I bet they wouldn't even listen to him even though he might have some better opinions than they do! lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Whatever the plan is: Rams have to hit on their draft picks

dodgerram292March 13, 2023 12:40AM

They gotta keep it simple

Ram_Ruler112March 13, 2023 04:34AM

Yes and Production > Upside

merlin68March 13, 2023 03:01PM

Re: Whatever the plan is: Rams have to hit on their draft picks

Ramstien106March 13, 2023 04:48AM

Re: Whatever the plan is: Rams have to hit on their draft picks

Old Goat106March 13, 2023 05:18AM

I agree 100%