Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Ottoman89 has some colorful thoughts on the wisdom of trading Ramsey…

February 25, 2023 12:58PM
Rams43

He brings a physical presence that we lack on this team, ESPECIALLY DB. After him, we have a bunch of smaller, finesse, 3/4/5/PS dudes. Soft players. Players that can't even remotely hold up to the physicality that we see on the NFC West. Teams that already roll us.

The Rams are worse without Ramsey, and not even remotely possible to replace his talent.

The whole thing smells or mismanagement and @#$%&.

We don't have a Jalen Ramsey declining problem, we have a he's massively misused in a @#$%& scheme problem.

I am not a fan of trading Ramsey either. This dude is right about one thing though. If Ramsey goes, what do we have left? A bunch of soft players in an ultra soft scheme.

If what we are told was true about Morris running the Charmin Shell so much was due to a "lack of talent" on the backend (and we have been told that over and over) then what will happen if Ramsey leaves? 15-20 yard cushions?!?!?! rolled eyes smiley

Morris already lost on HOF'er, now he might lose two??? Uh oh.

As others have said, this would make us weaker at the position. Unless you get a starting Pro bowl caliber in return, this move makes no sense.

I disagree with this dude about Ramsey being "misused" in a "sh#tty scheme". In fact, I think Morris concentrated more on using Ramsey than he did most of the other players. I do prefer Ramsey in one on ones but he still made plays from other positions too.

Morris used him well. He put Ramsey in as many positions to be successful as he could. That's what you should do with your "star" players.

I do agree about the "sh#tty scheme" part though. thumbs up smiley

The worst thing about losing Ramsey? It might hurt Morris's chances of becoming a HC...again...next year! lol3

If they trade Ramsey, I sure hope they have a good plan to make up for it! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ottoman89 has some colorful thoughts on the wisdom of trading Ramsey…

Rams43290February 25, 2023 08:08AM

Ekern55147February 25, 2023 08:15AM

Rams4369February 25, 2023 09:21AM

BerendsenRam63February 25, 2023 09:22AM

Oh the irony Attachments

JimYoungblood53128February 25, 2023 09:21AM

Here’s the real irony…

Rams43114February 25, 2023 09:29AM

Ramsdude73February 25, 2023 12:58PM

Old Goat65February 25, 2023 02:04PM

JimYoungblood5375February 25, 2023 02:10PM