Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attack Attack Attack!

February 16, 2023 04:53AM
BerendsenRam

"How can we attack and put pressure on them pre-snap with our motions, with our formations, with our cadence?" LaFleur said, when asked about his philosophy on offense. "And then, obviously after that, marrying it with the run and the pass — making all this stuff look as similar as possible and putting all that pressure on the defense.

"I keep saying the word attack. That’s what this system’s always been based on, being able to again put the pressure, attack … do whatever you got to do that fits within this roster."

I like that attitude! I think we became a little too "soft" on offense lately. When we the most dangerous, our offense was always about "attacking" or "dictating" to the defenses forcing them to "react". I love it!

It's the exact opposite of the Charmin Shell we run on defense where WE are the ones "reacting". rolled eyes smiley

With 3 very physical, aggressive HOF'ers on our D I really wish we could find a way to "attack" a little more on D.

I would love us to have an "attacking" style on both sides of the ball. Not sure how much input LaFleur will actually have to make that happen but I like his thinking so far. He has to be better than Coen, right? thumbs up smiley

When Gurley was here we "attacked" very aggressively. I think we need to get the run game back to respectable and maybe even a little "feared" again to be as aggressive as we were back then and it all starts with that OL. Fix that problem and you instantly fix many other issues too!

Attack Attack Attack! beer cheer smiley

It's time for the Rams to "Kick @ss and chew bubblegum"...and they're all out of bubblegum!!!

Gooo Rams!

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New Rams OC Mike LaFleur Focused on Bringing Big-Play Offense Back to LA

BerendsenRam262February 15, 2023 10:11AM

Got to have more dogs who can protect the QB and create lanes for the RB

NewMexicoRam113February 15, 2023 11:22AM

Geez

Ramadune187February 15, 2023 07:47PM

Yeah. It is a rather cliche statement by a new OC. I'd be THRILLED if he said...

Ramgator59February 16, 2023 02:09AM

Re: New Rams OC Mike LaFleur Focused on Bringing Big-Play Offense Back to LA

Old Goat67February 16, 2023 01:27AM

Attack Attack Attack!

Ramsdude82February 16, 2023 04:53AM