Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The media hates that the Rams won it "their" way IMO

February 13, 2023 12:19PM
BerendsenRam
Yep lol! Last many of the media went on and on that the Rams can't Win a SB this way and that way, Well, they did and isn't it about not just getting there but Winning the SB. So in 2023 they won't expect anything from our Rams. GO RAMS!

I kinda like the idea of "flying under the radar" like a Chinese weather baloon BR. They won't see us comin' when we beat their @sses! beer cheer smiley

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford has worse odds to win 2023 MVP than Kenny Pickett, Geno Smith

BerendsenRam170February 13, 2023 08:30AM

Re: Matthew Stafford has worse odds to win 2023 MVP than Kenny Pickett, Geno Smith

Old Goat81February 13, 2023 09:45AM

Re: Matthew Stafford has worse odds to win 2023 MVP than Kenny Pickett, Geno Smith

BerendsenRam69February 13, 2023 10:49AM

The media hates that the Rams won it "their" way IMO

Ramsdude165February 13, 2023 12:19PM

Re: The media hates that the Rams won it "their" way IMO

BerendsenRam67February 13, 2023 12:41PM