Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: One thing is for sure....McVay and Snead do not wait for things to happen.

January 31, 2023 07:09AM
McVay and Snead....They go make things happen. McVay is NOT going to go through another year like last year. McVay is not that type of coach. He's going to go get players to put the Rams back on top....He has a loyalty to his players that's quite unique...He wants his teams to know that WINNING is what he wants.

There's a few positions in football that are PRIORITY POSITIONS. They are the cornerstones to teams going from good to great.

QB....OT

Rams went and got OT Whitworth and just doing that changed the Rams offense with maturity, experience and stability at a key position...LOT!

Rams went and got QB Stafford....Overnight the Rams offense had the Captain of the ship....Leadership, enthusiasm and GRIT at the NFL's most important position....QB!

McVay can say he wants more rest, ect.....But, IMHO he's right back to being his old self and is already in Snead's ear 24/7 about improving the roster and working with the new salary cap.

Also, for those of us "oldschool Ram Fans" we all remember FA's love to come to Los Angeles....Let's go get some and start another SB run!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Top 50 free agenst according to ESPN

dodgerram449January 31, 2023 05:16AM

So here is my offseason plan

dodgerram189January 31, 2023 05:25AM

Re: So here is my offseason plan

Ramstien167January 31, 2023 06:10AM

oldschoolramfan155January 31, 2023 07:09AM

Ridgewood Ram104January 31, 2023 08:58AM

oldschoolramfan49January 31, 2023 04:50PM

BerendsenRam101January 31, 2023 09:04AM

I don't think anyone Rams sign is on this list

LMU93115January 31, 2023 11:55AM