Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Listening to local Sports Radio this AM, former Jaguar, Tony Boseli thinks Jags should trade for AD.

January 30, 2023 07:39AM
AlbaNY_Ram
From a Florio article posted on January 10, 2023: [profootballtalk.nbcsports.com]

AD has a no-trade clause.

And he has this mindset:

“I told Sean when he first got here,” Donald said during training camp. “We came up with some things early and I first told him as long as he’s the head coach here, I want to continue to build my legacy with him. As long as he’s here and I got the ability to still play at a high level, I’m going to be here. When he’s gone and it’s all said and done, that probably will be when I’m hanging it up, too.”

Beyond that, the Rams would get hit with a $15M cap hit if they traded him before June 1 (which they would have to do in order to get any picks in the 2023 draft). Keep in mind the Rams are already $14M over the cap.

I guess talking about trading AD is a way to help pass the time in the off season. But it ain't gonna happen: bank it!

I'll weigh in with the same level of confidence I had in my Staley "prediction": Ain't happening.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Listening to local Sports Radio this AM, former Jaguar, Tony Boseli thinks Jags should trade for AD.

Ramgator174January 30, 2023 06:44AM

Re: Listening to local Sports Radio this AM, former Jaguar, Tony Boseli thinks Jags should trade for AD.

Ramstien88January 30, 2023 06:48AM

AlbaNY_Ram105January 30, 2023 07:27AM

Old Goat117January 30, 2023 07:39AM