Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Rams OC position… can't wait to see what McVay has up his sleeves.

January 25, 2023 02:44PM
I can see the Lafluer. hire......But, the OLINE COACH needs to be a seasoned veteran like KROMER was....To add stability and be the 3rd voice in the room week to week.

Believe me, coaching during the WEEK is much different than coaching during the GAME, when split second decisions must be made, and made correctly.

I remember...25+ years of HS Football.....A lot of practice time, film time, game plan time....Then. do it all again the following week, AND DO IT RIGHT!

Film sessions on Sat am, after Friday night game.....What the player was saying. I have 2 guys lined up over me....Nope, one player shaded to your right and another head up on the guy next to you, YOU did not have 2 players over you. That's Coaching Amigos.

McVay NEEDS COACHES he can BELIEVE AND TRUST in those type of situations. McVay is a genius, and he thinks it's EASY....Other coaches don't SEE WHAT HE SEES.....McVay wants coaches that do just that...."SEE WHAT HE SEES, then take that to another level, his McVay level....That's what he WANTS and NEEDS! Coaches that challenge him, not just listen to him....But, work with him to make the BEST GAME PLAN every week.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen.....I TRUST McVAY because I bet he's been thinking it over since week 5-6 this past season....Now, he gets his chance to start fresh and FIX IT.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mike LaFleur continues to be name linked to Rams OC position…

Rams43231January 25, 2023 08:59AM

oldschoolramfan92January 25, 2023 02:44PM

Ram_Ruler80January 25, 2023 02:51PM

Re: Since week 5-6

BumRap163January 25, 2023 06:07PM

Old article on the coaching tree of Mike Shanahan -link

LSURAM91January 26, 2023 03:04AM

Re: Old article on the coaching tree of Mike Shanahan -link

21Dog89January 26, 2023 05:15AM